I’ve always tried to add humor to my projects. Recently I came up with an idea for an ad campaign and approached one of my long-term clients about putting it together.
A week can make quite a difference.
2 posts ago I mentioned some food photos that were getting printed for a company I’ve re-branded and helped relaunch.
Well, yesterday at 4pm our doors officially opened and The Mad Hatter Pub took its first step as an actual business. Let’s recap:
About 8 months ago, I began the re-branding and “marketing” overhaul of the Wonderland Lanes (the attached bowling center). since then, I’ve been gradually mixed in more and more into The Mad Hatter Pub as kind of a full service ad agent.
To date some of my tasks have been:
- Logo redesign
- Full branding (fonts, color schemes, layout standards, etc.)
- Advertisement photography
- Food photography
- Event photography/coverage
- Promotional design (fliers, event calendars, specialty items/services…)
- Graphic unit production (menu, vinyl decals, back-lit display boards, digital promo presentations…)
Then things got a bit more involved and…:
- Menu item prep instructional (consistency, people!)
- Kitchen co-management
To say the least: It’s been quite a run.
Yesterday was only our soft opening. The kinks get worked out this month in time for our grand opening Super Bash at the start of September.
If you’re in the Commerce, MI area or close by be sure to swing over to the Mad Hatter Pub and grab some food and drink. (A little side note: We handed out comment cards yesterday. Our food and menu got a 4.7 average out of 5).
I’d suggest a Roadhouse and be sure to tell ’em Jon Kopacz sent you.
Oh look! Promo stuff!