Steak! PBR! Jerry Bruckheimer! Chainsaws! Wrestling! Speed Boats! WRITING IN ALL CAPS!
Let’s hit the check list:
- I love food.
- The absolute FIRST thing I bought when we finally got a backyard was a grill.
Seriously – after signing the paperwork we drove straight to Lowes.
- My formative years were spent watching 90’s action movies.
- “Arnold Schwarzenegger” and “Clive Owen” were mentioned in the inspiration section of my artist bio.
- Summer’s basically here.
- I bought a 3-axis stabilizing gimbal.
- I own a Rhino Slider.
- I had the chance to shoot a huge fireball at 120 frames per second.
- As I’m writing this I’m legitimately listening to “America,” by Thirty Seconds to Mars and drinking bourbon.
Here’s all the stuff I used to make this video:
Camera – Sony A7 III
Stabilizer – Feiyu A2000
Editing – Adobe Premiere
Audio – audiojungle.net/user/alisamusic
Grill – chargriller.com